Wednesday, August 29, 2007

02-04-2007

Hola Pepinot:

It is great to hearing from you!!!!!!! I am doing OK. I am busy working here at the court, but I am also job-hunting since my term ends at the end of April. Very stressful. Some sad news to report - Mark's dad died last Friday. So, I have been talking to him a lot, trying to help him through this tough time.

I am glad that you are in Santiago. I know that you wanted to be there. Are you working there? How is your family? How is the rest of the gang? Are you married? I must confess that I think about you often - wondering how you are doing - hoping that you are happy. Looking up at the calendar - and seeing that it is March 1st and your birthday. Listening to your CDs. I will admit it, I miss you. I hope that you do not think that I am being unfair. There many times I wanted to e-mail you, but I did not what to say. I know it sounds a little crazy, the man of many words speechless. I also thought that you may have wanted to move on and that me contacting you would be unfair. At least, you will be happy to know that you inspired some very good poetry. I am not saying that I am Pablo Neruda, but I think that it is good and that what matters, right? Anyway, I have really missed talking to you, e-mailing you. Please keep in touch.


Un beso grande

Walter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home