Wednesday, August 29, 2007

02-04-2007

Hi!
I'm verry sorry about Mark's dad - I know you will be an excelent support to him since you already passed through such a strong experience...
Well, where do I start from?... Finally I've got my dreamed job at the commercial side of business. I'm xxx for xxx at..., a small xxx-based winery, which means that I had to move to Santiago, with all that such a challenge means. Actually that was last year but I'm STILL moving stuff from xxx, can you believe that? How can that be possible????
I'm proud to say that I am becoming in an excelent housekeeper and chef - since I had no choice - and I've managed to organize my life pretty well here.

Everybody around is doing well, and please don't think about yourself as a unfair person - you made your choices and that was fair enough to me. It gave me the chance to meet my current husband and give born to two beautiful baby twins. Life is beautiful.

What about you? Are you married yet? babies?

Let me know.

A hug,

Pepinot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home