Wednesday, August 29, 2007

02-04-2007

Walter:
I'm afraid I won't be able to send you pictures of my twins because... there are not twins nor husband... I was kidding!!!
I'm so super sorry but I couldn't keep myself from making a litte joke!!!

Who is about to have her first baby is P - C's sister - and also Jess had another baby boy - G - super cute and super different from M.
How is your mother doing? I still remember her, she was extremely kind with me when we first met in Atlanta, and I liked her a lot.
My parents also are driving us nuts since none of us has gotten married nor had babies yet, but I'm afraid that my brother is about to save us that problem soon since he's been dating for over a year and things are getting serious this time - I hope so!

It has been a long time - a lot to catch up to.

Keep in touch (and please forgive my joke!!!!)

A hug,

Pepinot


From: Walter
To: Pepinot
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: Hola


Hey Sole:


Wow!!!!!!! Married and twins!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I guess you are right - things do eventually fall into place. As for me, I am not married - still looking. And no babies. My brother and sister-in-law are doing OK and so are my nephews. My mom is in town visiting me - so she is driving me a little bit crazy - but that is nothing new.

When did you get married? What is your husband and children's names. Two boys, two girls, one of each? How old are your children? I bet that your father and mother are overjoyed. Having two little grandchildren to play with and spoil. I must admit it is a little bittersweet for me for you will always have a special place in my heart. But, I am truly happy for you that you have everything you want. I guess all of your family and friends are OK? I would love to see pictures of your twins.

Your friend,

Walter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home