Wednesday, August 29, 2007

21-08-2007

Walter:
I made it back OK, tired, but happy - best vacations
in long time.
My address is xxx.

As far as our future is concerned...
You are a boy smart enough to put the truth between the
lines. And I got all I needed to know.

For long time, as in fairy tales, I was expecting for
you to bring up the issue of us being together, but
you never did it. And suddenly without having planned,
I found myself brave enough to talk about it.
And I'm very proud of to have done my part of
the job - I didn't want to have the feeling that I
could have done something that I didn't -, running the
risk of being rejected.
And I think that that was what happened, and it's all
right. I think once I told you a lesson that I've just
learned while studying for the xxx Exam, just
facing the fact you might fail, you are ready to
succeed. And I really hope for one day to do so, as
far as this matter is concerned.
The fact is that I still love you - which I didn't
know till I saw you now - but you don't feel the same
way.
And you know what? It's fair enough to me.
Of course you wouldn't ever mean to hurt my feelings
by telling me the bare truth - that's the polite lawyer
in you -, which doesn't mean I'm not able to realize
about it.
I think one part of me will always love you, but
another part of me needs to left you behind, just as I
thought I had done it, and let life goes on.

I have shared some of the most precious momments of my
life with you, and I deeply thank you for all you have
truly gave me, which is more than many women have been
gifted with.

For next time, just remember that you are a man to
love, with all the generosity that real love can
inspire to the one who loves you.

Save these last words to you, wrap them up and put them
somewhere they don't disturb you, but where you can
give them a quick peek when needed.

Just Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home