Wednesday, August 29, 2007

06-08-2007

OK, Pepinot. I will take care of Friday night in Baltimore and the last night near the airport. I can't wait to see you. It is hard to believe less than a week away.

Un beso grande,

Walter




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Pepinot
To: Walter
Subject: RE: Restaurant Invitation from Pepinot
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 23:02:00 +0200 (CEST)

Walter:
I couldn't keep myself of booking for Thursday night a
pretty place that I found in Charlottesville - we
thought of the same place!!! it is close to wineries
and seems to have a nice restaurant, Boar's Head Inn.
So you just have to worry about arrangements for
Baltimore and Saturday night.

I hope you have had a good week on your new job.

Take Care,

Pepinot


--- Walter escribió:


OK. I will make arrangements for Baltimore Friday
night, airport - Saturday night, and a trip down to
Charlottesville Virginia on Thursday - where we will
stay. There are some nice B&Bs in the the mountains ->they are like the ones you saw in North Carolina.

Un beso grande,

Walter

--------------------------------------------------

From: Pepinot
To: Walter
Subject: RE: Restaurant Invitation from Pepinot
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 17:18:26 +0200 (CEST)


Dear Walter:
Jess will be arriving to Baltimore on Friday
night and we were planning to get together that night or
Saturday in Annapolis, so a good option would be to
stay in Baltimore Friday night and somewhere close to
IAD on Saturday night. Countryside would be a
fantastic relax after all the touring in DC - I trust
your taste.
I'll give your grettings to my parents.

Take care and have a nice weekend.

Pepinot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home