Wednesday, August 29, 2007

19-07-2007

Hey Sole:

I had an interview with the State of Georgia's Attorney General's office this past Tuesday. It went very well. I have a second interview tomorrow and hopefully I will have a job offer by next week. Don't worry, however, I informed them that I had a friend from Chile coming to visit the US the week of August 12-17 and they told me that would be no problem. They understand that people make advanced plans that are hard to change. So, I will be there. Take care of yourself. Get plenty of sleep and exercise.

Un beso grande,

Walter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Pepinot
To: Walter
Subject: RE: Hola
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:05:33 +0200 (CEST)

Walter:
It would be wonderful if we can make all the tours
around those places - you are so nice to me -, but I'm
sure we'll have a great time even if they don't work
out. You know, just wandering around, hanging out with
friends, or simply chilling out.
I've been so wrapped up in my stuffs that I haven't
even asked you how things are going with your job
hunting... my only concern about the trip is that
something pop up at the last minute and you cannot
make it to DC, which would be wonderful on the other
hand... Perhaps the trip to DC can also be a good
opportunity for you to get in touch with your former
employers and contacts, and catch some interesting job
offer - you know I would mind for you to take time for
your own stuff while we are there!!!

A hug,

Pepinot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home