Wednesday, August 29, 2007

05-07-2007

Hola:

Thank you for the card. I had a good Fourth of July - hanging out by the pool and drinking beers with friends. We cooked hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill. A very American way to spend the holiday. We also watched some fireworks. I had a good time seeing my brother and his family. But I am paying for it. We went to the beach and I did not apply enough sunscreen and in only three hours - I got pretty burnt. Anyway, I hope that work and your studies are going well. I know that life has made it difficult to devote all the time you would have liked to your studies, but I know that it will be OK. I have to make a schedule - three hours a day to study and then I tell myself that I am doing all that I can do and the rest is in God's hands. Take care and I hope that you can make it up here. I would love to be tour guide.

Un beso grande,

Walter

--------------------------------------------

Fecha: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 22:00:46 +0200 (CEST)
De: Pepinot
Asunto: RE: Hola
Para: Walter

Hi Walter,
The studying is going slow - In fact I'm starting to
get a little bit nervous -. Last weekend I had to
drive down to Chimbarongo because of a belated
Father's day and my mother's birthday... no studying
nor skiing at all!!! so I'm trying to catch up
schedule by leaving early from work, which is even
harder given the lots of things going on here.
Anyway, this weekend will be long - Monday is Holiday
here - so I'm taking off to Valparaiso early Friday
since my parents are coming to Santiago to do some
medical check outs, otherwise I will lose another
weekend hanging out with them.
I'll be staying close to Pablo Neruda's house - La
Sebastiana -, taking a break from the cold Santiago,
and trying to make some progress!
I hope you'll have a nice time along with your family
- North Carolina is beautiful, I always remember our
visit to the breathtaking Appalachians.

A hug,

Sole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home