Wednesday, August 29, 2007

18-05-2007

Hey Sole:

Sorry that the trip to Quito did not work out. But, that is great news regarding Patricia! I know that you must be happy. Spring is in full bloom here with plenty of sunshine and the daytime temperature in the 70s and 80s. The job hunting is frustrating. I have no patience. A friend told me that this experience could maybe teach me some. Anyway, the exercising is working. Lost 12 pounds - so that is good. Other than that, not much going on. How about you? Are you planning your winter getaway? Going skiing or do you have bigger plans? Europe? Cuba? Atlanta? You know that you are always welcomed.

Un beso grande,

Walter


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Solpepinot
To: Walter
Subject: RE: How are you???
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 21:39:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Walter:
I hope you are doing well. I'm a little sad because
the trip to Ecuador didn't work out since my mother
wasn't able to take days off, and there was no point
for me to go by my own... anyway, it wasn't mean to be
this time I guess.
On the other hand, I'm so happy because my friend
Patricia - Cristina's twin - gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL
baby girl - her name is Javiera. It is as if life had
found the way to make things up for us, you know what
I mean?
Fall has arrived, and Santiago is gray, cold and
polluted. Public transportation - Transantiago, a new
model that government is trying to set up with little
success - is an epic mess. People is stressed out and
angry; everybody complaining everyday everywhere...
How is exercising doing? did the spring finally arrive
in Atlanta?

A big hug,

Pepinot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home