Wednesday, August 29, 2007

03-04-2007

Dear Mr.Walter,

Sorry again about the joke!
About your words on the first e-mail, please don't feel silly - I'd love to read some of your poems if you want me to.
Time has gone by, and there is no reason - at least for my side - to keep myself from hearing of a good old friend.

So are you doing job-hunting? I'm sure you'll figure that out very easily. What do you have in mind? Staying in Atlanta, working for the government? Or would you like to move to another state, to a different job? In any of both cases, I hope you will find something you really like to work at. It is a very pleasant feeeling that to work in something you really like and feel you were born to, just like in my case now.

How was dinner last night? I hope you have had a good one along your mother. I'm planning Eastern Eve along my family in xxx; Mom spent last week in the souther city of Puerto Montt so I asked her to bring as many salmons as possible, and she did so - I cannot wait to cook and eat them all !!!

Have a sweet happy Eastern!

A hug,

Pepinot


From: Walter
To: Pepinot
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: Hola

Dear Ms Pepinot:

You got me good - REAL good. I was feeling rather silly - given my earlier e-mail - but hey everything I said was true. I was worried that a very angry husband was flying to Atlanta. Those Latin men have a reputation for being jealous. Una broma muy muy mala. But you know that I forgive you - I can never stay angry with you. My mother is OK - I am heading home in a few minutes and we are heading out to grab some dinner. We do have a lot of catching up and I am looking forward to it. Don't worry - I will keep in touch.

Un beso grande - tu amigo

Walter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home