Wednesday, August 29, 2007

16-04-2007

Walter,

How was your weekend? I hope you have had a good resting.
We had Mom in town so we took her to a couple of very nice places including girl's nite along a friend of hers! We had some very good cocktails - finally I've found my perfect Martini, Apple Martini! - and laugh a lot. I told her we were in touch again and she sent you her regards.
Days are getting colder so I want to try a new Tea Store a couple of blocks away from my office. Mi week is going to be wild... what about yours?

A hug,

Pepinot


From: Walter
To: Pepinot
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: Hola


I know. That is why I picked Solitude - although I know that you prefer xxx - since you are sunny, warm person - but I think Solitude fits the poem better. As far as global warming goes , I hear that a lot of growers in Napa and the rest of CA are nervous. Maybe Oregon and Washington will become the new California. When I visited the family out in Oregon last Christmas, I tried some very nice Pinot Noir wines. In the future, if the climate keeps warming, they might be producing Cabernet. I hope not. I guess the growers in Chile are worried about the same thing. Puerto Montt as the capital of Chilean wine making does not seem right to me.

Un beso grande,

Walter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home