Wednesday, August 29, 2007

10-04-2007

Walter,

I don't feel like a sophisticated or cosmopolitan woman at all... my life is getting more simple as time goes by, although I do feel very well with the way things are doing for me lately.
You're right, living with my siblings - specially with my sister - has been everything but easy. I've been thinking several times on getting a place for my own, but I'd also like to think on this situation as a good opportunity to improve my relationship with them, which has never been easy at all. I think it is time to make it and they worth the effort, so I just try to put 100% of my good will on it.

I ate a whole salmon by my own (during the weekend, of course) and I even invented a new salmon recipe: Salmon a la Sole! I cooked it on the oven, with onion, red pepper and apple, topped with a sauce made of cheese, soy and lemon juice, plus two secret ingredients... suuuuper tasty! That's the new me: Sole Gourmet.

Los Vascos wine? a very good chilean choice! Where did you get it? Red or White? What was the food-matching? Los Vascos Sauvignon Blanc 2006 is MY FAVORITE chilean Sauvignon Blanc! As for xxx wines, I'm afraid there is no way they can be bought in US because of a contract with an american partner that forbid us to introduce our brand in US - so that he produces his own brand xxx in xxx Winery's facilities and sell it at the US.

By the way, I haven't told you how much I liked your poem - I printed and stuck it on the wall beside my pc-screen, although it made me blush when I first read it, and it still does it sometimes. Thanks, that was very thoughtful of you.

A kiss,

Sole


From: Walter
To: Pepinot
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: Hola


Hey Pepinot:

Your mother is right - that does sound like the perfect job for you. That is awesome!!!! It sounds challenging yet fun. I know that you like dealing with people, arranging events, but it also sounds like you are learning a lot about business side of the wine business. It does sound tiring, but you have a nice abundance of energy. Also, I got your Easter card, thank you if was very sweet. I hope that you enjoyed all the fresh salmon from Puerto Montt that you could eat. It must be nice to living in Santiago, I remember Las Condes - it is very nice for sophisticated, cosmopolitan woman like yourself. So, you are happier now that you have your own space. I hope that your sister and you are getting along - siblings can the best roommates or the worse. I had a nice bottle of Los Vacos for Easter dinner and thought of you. Is the xxx brand available in the United States?


A hug and a kiss,

Walter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home