Wednesday, August 29, 2007

07-05-2007

Hey there Pepinot:

That is so exciting! I have not been to Ecuador, but my mother and father visited and stayed in Quito several times in the early 90s. He was consulting for the UN. I will ask my mother about Quito and the sights near the city. If remember correctly, they really liked it. It is high up and sunny, but has some bad air pollution- at least back then. They stayed in a little B&B run by a family whose owner - I think - was a former mayor of Quito. I willl ask my mom about it and see if she has any suggestions. There is also the Galapogos Islands - I think I spelled it correctly - off the coast but that takes a few days and I think is a little expensive. Anyway, I am doing well. Hopefully, will have a few interviews this week. Take care.

Un beso grande,

Walter


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Pepinot
To: Walter
Subject: RE: How are you???
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 19:46:28 +0200 (CEST)

Walter,
Exercising is always a good idea since it clears up
your mind and get your body tired, just ready for a
good sleep. Things are slowing down here, but not much
since my parents and I have been invited to a wedding
in Ecuador in June 2nd. I don't think my father will
be able to make it, so I'm planning the trip along my
mother, just the two of us!!! I'm so excited because
she's a super good partner for traveling and we always
have lots of fun together. This will be my first time
in Ecuador - Have you ever been there? is it really
worth visiting? -, so I'm looking up for all sort of
information about Quito, where the wedding will take
place, and places to visit.
I'll be crossing my fingers for you to get your job
ASAP!

A hug,

Pepinot

-----------------------------------------------
Walter escribió:


Everything is going OK. I am busy looking for a job
and it looks like I will have a couple of interviews
coming up. I have a headhunter looking as well. I am
approaching it like a job - calling people, sending
out resumes, but also taking advantage of the free
time by exercising more. Running, basketball,
lifting weights. I think that a mind/body approach
works best. How are you doing? Are things still very
busy with the harvest in. I imagine that this is a
very busy time for you. I hope that you are taking
care of yourself. Maybe you will have time for that
European vacation you talked about taking later in
this winter. Take care and so will I.

Un beso grande - tu amigo

Walter

From: Pepinot
To: Walter
Subject: How are you???
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 18:16:57 +0200 (CEST)

Walter,
How is everything doing down there?
You already got a new job or still looking? Perhaps
just taking a break in between? I hope so.
Please keep in touch and let me know if there is
anything I could do for you.

Your friend,

Pepinot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home