Wednesday, August 29, 2007

23-04-2007

Hola:

I figured that your week was running wild with all the events and wine tastings going on. It sounds like the job keeps you plenty busy. I hope that you can take some time off this winter. Keeping in balance is very important. This is my last week here at the court. It is a little sad because it marks an ending and I have made some very good friends here. But as they say for every door closing there is a window opening. So, the important thing is my attitude - I can either get down and feel depressed or I can look at it as new opportunity and challenge. It is up to me. It seems like spring has finally sprung here with the flowers blooming and the days warm. My last day is Friday. My other email is xxx - please keep in touch.

Un beso grande,

Walter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home