Wednesday, August 29, 2007

23-04-2007

Hi Walter,
Sorry that I haven't been able to get back to you sooner... my days are running very wild yet fun.
How is everything going there? Until when are you going to be reachable at this e-mail?
I hope you are taking these days in a good mood... I know that changes can be scary, and you can feel a number of confusing feelings related to loss, but it is important for you to keep in mind that also change means opportunity for earning new experiences to enrich your life. But I know you already know all this... you are a super-extra smart guy!

Let me know how you are doing.

A hug,

Pepinot


From: Walter
To: Pepinot
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: Hola


Hola:

I had a good weekend. I went with some of my buddies to a professional basketball game - the Atlanta Hawks v. Washington Wizard - two very bad teams, but the ticket was free. Then afterwards, we went bar hopping in Virginia-Highland area -stayed out until 3 am . Saturday, it was a friend's 30th birthday. So, I ended up staying out until 2 am. So, Sunday was just relaxing/recovering and cleaning my apartment. Tell your mother, I send my regards as well. So, you have a busy week planned? I guess with the harvest in - you have a lot of wine festivals and exhibits going on. As for me, it looks like a quiet week - I need to get a case out and to send out a few more resumes and cover letters.

A very big hug,

Walter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home