Wednesday, August 29, 2007

20-06-2007

Hola Pepinot:

I sorry to hear about your cold. Out late being a party animal will take its toll. However, it sounds like that you are feeling better. But, at least you were able to do some studying. Take care of yourself so you can make your ski trip. As for me, things are OK. I finally heard from a headhunter and a firm wants to interview me. So, a ray of light. I am trying to stay positive. I am running a lot. I do about 5 miles a day. I figure that I can use this time to become healthier. There is a saying in English - when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Keep me informed as to how you are doing and what your plans are for later this summer. I am looking forward to seeing you.

Un beso grande,

Walter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Pepinot
To: Walter
Subject: RE: Hola
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 01:25:37 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Walter:
Sorry for being out of touch for so long, but I've
just got back to work since I had to spend 4 days in
bed because of a very bad cold that I catched... I
wasn't even able to speak!!!
It was my fault though - I was partying under the rain
until very late wednesday night along a friend that
just came back from Spain, so I deserved it.
I feel much better now, although it was very nice
staying warm at home, drinking lemon juice with honey,
looking out the window to the rain and snow on the
mountains - I cannot wait for a good skiing next
weekend!!!
Also I had the chance to have a good study, so things
are going just as planned.
Next week is Jen and Max's birthday, so we'll have a
huge party before they leave to the States on July
5th.
Now, I'm catching up with tons of work and problems
that were just waiting for me to make me happy.
Anyway, that's life.

How are you doing?

A hug,

Pepinot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home