Wednesday, August 29, 2007

12-06-2007

Hey pepinot:

Fantastic!!! Consider it a done deal. Study hard for your exam and I hopefully will see you sometime in August. Just give me a couple of weeks notice so that I plan it out for you. You will love Washington DC and New England. Awesome!!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for good luck on the exam and the trip. Can't wait to see you.

Un beso grande,

Walter


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Pepinot
To: Walter
Subject: RE: Hola
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:53:37 +0200 (CEST)

Walter:
All righ then, I will take you and Jen up on your
offer!
But before making any plan, I must tell you that I'm
studying to pass the xxx's exam - to be part of
Chilean Association of xxx -, which is in July
23th.
So, the deal is if I get it, I will reward myself with
a nice trip to the US East Coast... just a way to perk
me up, what do you think?

hugs,

Pepinot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home