Wednesday, August 29, 2007

11-06-2007

Hey Sole:

If you can make it to Washington DC, I would love to be your tour guide. I am sure the place has changed some since I lived there, but I still know the city pretty well. As for Andrew not remembering you, that is impossible. I know that he would love to see you as well. Forgetting you would be like forgetting a sunset over the Andes or the first time you see the fog lifting from the Golden Gate bridge. There are some things and people who you never forget. So, don't worry about that. As for me, I am doing OK. I hope to have some interviews in the near future. Law firms and government agencies are taking longer to get back to me than expected, but I tell myself patience, Walter, patience. I am glad that your friends really liked my hometown. The Raleigh-Durham area does have its own charm.

Un beso grande,

Walter




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Pepinot
To: Walter
Subject: RE: Hola
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:40:54 +0200 (CEST)

Walter:
Thanks for offering me Andrew to show me around DC,
but I'm sure he hardly remember me! - I'd rather for
you to do so, but I know you likely will be busy job
hunting or - surely - getting a new job started. You
know you are my favorite Tour Guide.
Two weeks ago some friends of my brother came over to
Chimbarongo and we had a nice chat about North
Carolina - Marco spent six months at Duke's Law
School. He and his wife had a wonderful time in Durham
and Raleigh; they just fell in love with the place.

I hope you are doing fine. Take care.

A hug,

Sole

---------------------------------------------------
Walter escribió:

Hola Pepinot:

Thanks for the words of encouragement.
Congratulations on the Gold Award!!! It sounds like
you have found the perfect job for you. If you have
the time and money, you should take Jen up on her
offer. New England/Boston is very nice in the
summertime. It is usually much cooler in Boston, than
here Atlanta with its 90-plus degree temperatures.
The coast of Rhode Island, Mass. and Maine are
beautiful that time of year. Good sailing, good
whalewatching, beautiful mansions in Newport, and
delicious lobsters. If you can, Washington DC is
worth a visit. Andrew lives there and I am sure that
he is willing to show you around. Anyway, I hope you
have a good weekend.

Tu amigo,

Walter


---------------------------------

>From: Pepinot
>To: Walter
>Subject: RE: Hola
>Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 21:30:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Walter:
I'm doing just fine. You know I love being busy at
work, so I must say I'm having a lot of fun. Sales
are doing well and we just won a Gold Medal in a very
important wine contest in London, so things are
getting very exciting here.
Patricia and her husband are super happy with Javiera,
and last night I had dinner with Jennifer and Ale at
their place. They just got back from California and
had a lot of fun there; Ale already got his green
card so they both also had interviews for job hunting in
US in order to get moved as soon as possible. In fact,
Jen is flying to Rode Island on July 4th until last
week of August with the kids, and she invited me to
visit her while they are there. I'd love to go and
also take advantage of visiting Boston and perhaps
Washington if I have the chance. I still have no firm
plans for vacations so I'm wide open to any proposal.

Please be patient, I know thinks will work out for
you. If there is anything I can do for you, just let
me know.

A hug,

Pepinot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home