Wednesday, August 29, 2007

23-07-2007

Dear Pepinot:

Congratulations!!!! That is so awesome!!!! I know what a relief is it. And it is great that you found out immediately. For me, the three days before the bar exam were worse than the exam itself with the anxiety and the waiting - it sounds like that it was the same for you. But now it is over! Remember that the only person you have to worry about disappointing - is you. And, I am well-aware that feeling - many people, including me, we tend to be our own worst critic/enemy. I don't know why - a little quirk of human psychology. Well, we will have a lot to celebrate in DC. I cannot wait!!!!!!

Un beso grande,

Walter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Pepinot
To: Walter
Subject: RE: Hola!!
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:19:44 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Walter:
That's wonderful!!! I'm so happy for you - I knew you
would make it, it was just matter of time and
patience. Civil Rights, wow, THAT sounds important and
challenging; I'm sure you will do great at this new
position!

On the other hand, well, I guess your bones were
right, and we will have now two reason for a big
celebration...

I passed the exam!!!

What a relief, I was so worried - Yesterday I thought
I wouldn't make it... and prepared myself to face the
fact of failing. As soon as I accepted it, I felt
relieved, in peace, as if it wouldn't be the big thing
if I didn't pass it, and I could try again next year.
So I slept very well last night and woke up very
relaxed this morning. The exam lasted four hours - a
little break in between -, five parts, three Schools
of xxx and several teachers.

Mom and Dad said they are proud of me, so my brother
and sister. So many people trusting you is a lot of
pression though - you are so worried to disappoint
them. It's funny how some people trust you so much
more than you trust yourself... Have you ever got that
feeling?

Well, tonight big celebration along Jess&Ale - she
started to scream on the phone when I gave her the
news!!! -. We will make a special toast to you.

Congratulations on your new job!!!
And get ready for DC.

A hug,

Pepinot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home