Wednesday, August 29, 2007

20-07-2007

Hola Sole:

The interview went well. I met with the Attorney General and the Deputy Attorney General and if they liked me - then I expect to get a job offer soon. They want me to work in the Civil Rights section - dealing with constitutional issues - which is an interesting and exciting area of law. I hope that the studying is going well. Just think you are almost done. I know that you will do great!

Un beso grande,

Walter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Pepinot
To: Walter
Subject: RE: Hola
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:46:25 +0200 (CEST)

Walter, that's terrific!!!
I wish you all my best for tomorrow's interview - they
would have to be nuts to pass you by.
I will keep my finger crossed.

Please please let me know how it went as soon as you
can!!!!

A good luck kiss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home