Wednesday, August 29, 2007

30-07-2007

Hola Pepinot:

The hotel looks great. It is in a great location near all the momuments and the Mall. Close to everything. I am still working on the other logistics. As far my new job, no worries. I told them about during the interview - I asked if I needed to cancel it and they said no - this situation comes up often - where people have made vacation plans prior to taking the position. I am so happy for you. You should be on cloud nine.

Un beso grande,

Walter


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From: Pepinot
To: Walter
Subject: RE: Hola!!
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:32:52 +0200 (CEST)

Walter:
You will be getting started next week, that's super
soon! Please make sure that this trip will cause you
no troubles at your new job...
My cell phone is still the same but I haven't decided
yet whether I will bring it or not.
Did you take a look at the hotel? what do you think?
is it OK to you? is it convenient from a
walking-distance point of view?
Today is sunny and warm, and I'm getting ready for
skiing this weekend finally!!! I have to make a
tasting at Hotel xxx, so I will take
advantage and do some nice winter work-out...
Now I got to run... my boss - super proud of me too -
have invited me to join him and some xxx
executives - all men of course - for lunch, as a way
to celebrate me. He used to be one of the directors of
the xxx Association, so he feels personally
involved in the outcome - belongig to the association
was a requirement to my position that he left out when
hired me, but with the compromise to take the exam and
pass it. Sorry that I still cannot change the subject,
please don't get sick of it!!!

A hug,

Pepinot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home