Wednesday, August 29, 2007

24-07-2007

Dear Pepinot:

Second highest on the exam !! That is awesome!!! I start on Wednesday August 1st - that was the earliest I could start. We will leave Wednesday afternoon open for the zoo. I have never been so it would be a great opportunity for me to see it as well. Also, I will make sure that we are in Annapolis for the weekend. I will ask Andy about the location and the need for a car. My cell phone is xxx. Is yours still xxx and does it work here?


Un beso grande,

Walter


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Pepinot
To: Walter
Subject: RE: Hola!!
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:53:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hey Walter:
Of course I don't mind at all having dinner with
Andrew - on the contrary, it would be my pleasure!
Just let's save Wednesday afternoon to meet Jess and
the kids - we are crazy about goint to the Zoo to see
the Pandas... also she will be in Annapolis for the
weekend, so it would be great if we all can get
toghether there.
Here you have the hotel information:

Henley Park Hotel
http://www.henleypark.com/
926 Massachusetts, NW
Washington DC 20001 United States
Phone: 202-638-5200
Fax: 12024140513

Reservation Info Charge
Confirmation Number: 105679339
Book Date: July 6, 2007
Number of Rooms: 1
Number of Adults: 2
Number of Children: 0
Check In: August 11, 2007
Check Out: August 16, 2007
Total Stay: 5 - Nights
Checkin Time: 03:00 PM
Checkout Time: 12:00 PM

Please check this information out; we are still on
time to change the reservation if you consider that it
is not a good place or that we could be better located
according to your car plans. Keep in mind that you can
get DC on Saturday 11th earlier than me and do the
check-in anytime after 3 pm. Perhaps you can fly up to
DC and then we can rent a car from Thursday to Sunday.
I will also give you my flight information:

Schedule
Flight number Copa Airlines CM750
Departs Sat, 11 Aug, 11:58
From Santiago, A. Merino
Arrives Sat, 11 Aug, 17:38
To Panama, Tocumen Intl Class Economy
Number of stops 0 Equipment Boeing 737-700

Flight number Copa Airlines CM488
Departs Sat, 11 Aug, 19:06
From Panama, Tocumen Intl
Arrives Sun, 12 Aug, 00:46
To Washington, D.C. Class Economy
Number of stops 0 Equipment Boeing 737-700

Flight number Copa Airlines CM489
Departs Sun, 19 Aug, 07:07
From Washington, D.C.
Arrives Sun, 19 Aug, 10:42
To Panama, Tocumen Intl Class Economy
Number of stops 0 Equipment Boeing 737-700

Flight number Copa Airlines CM751
Departs Sun, 19 Aug, 11:44
From Panama, Tocumen Intl
Arrives Sun, 19 Aug, 18:59
To Santiago, A. Merino Class Economy
Number of stops 0 Equipment Boeing 737-700

Will you have a cell phone on you? It might be helpful
in case I have any delay or situation going through
the flight.

Anything else you need, please let me know.
BTW, when do you get started in your new job?

A hug,

Pepinot

PS: Today I've been informed that I was the second
highest score on the exam...

---------------------------------------------------


Walter escribió:

Hola Pepinot:

I was wondering if you could send me the hotel
information. Depending on the location, I am trying
to figure out if we need a car for the whole time. We
are located near a Metro stop or are in downtown DC -
we will not need a car. We can walk, take cabs, or
the subway. If we are in the surburbs - we will need
a car the whole time. I am debating whether I should
fly up or drive up - and depends on whether we will
need a car the whole time. I have not heard back on
the DC tours. Also, I told Andrew we were coming and
he looking forward to it. I figure that we may end up
going out for dinner with Andy. I hope that you don't
mind. I can't wait to see you.

Un beso grande,

Walter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home