Wednesday, August 29, 2007

07-08-2007

Pepinot:

Claro que , I am planning to meet you at IAD. I cannot wait either. We will have a great time. I think that we will hit a quite few museums - air conditioning is good. The temperature will be 40C. I think that I can recognize you even with blue hair. Blue is one of my favorite colors anyway. Remember to take my cell phone number xxx with you.

Un beso grande,

Walter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Pepinot
To: Walter
Subject: RE: tour information
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 21:09:50 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Walter:
Thanks again for all your efforts to get the visits
set. I cannot wait either - just four more days and
I'll be off on vacations!!!
I must say that this week is running fast though,
given the number of things that I got to get done
before leaving...
BTW, when are you arriving to DC? Shall we meet at the
hotel or are you going to pick me up at IAD?
Although I wonder if you would be able to recognize me
with my new short-blue-colored hair style and my extra
fifty-pounds new look... ok, no more clues.

A big hug,

Pepinot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home